Hei Sunburned,

> I was going to put this on the JPP SourceForge site, but if you don't
> think this is appropriate then I'll release if via the SurveyOS
> SourceForge site.

yep would be better, because i dont know which kind of releas-nr it
would have and some functions need to be changed.
But if it is ready you could put a link behind the nightly built link on
www.openjump.org to your download page.

But maybe the others think different (@others: so please comment)

stefan