Stefan

On 4/14/07, Stefan Steiniger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

the same, as michael says, holds for me.
I dont have any feelings against subversion, but why switching to
another systems if everything works fine.
And you may remember that i send a link around where somebody did
compare svn and cvs, and according to this person there is no clear
advantage for either system.

for me the main reason not to switch is the need of time for configuring
and seeing how svn runs
so i - for now - stay with cvs

stefan

http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV>