Hi all,
  I have a sort of request/idea for a future development of OJ.
  I am writiung a small PDF doc with all the essentil things about OJ: List of
functions, tools, editing toolbox, Change style and attribute value. I image
that this doc could work as an embedded help if it is possible to open it
within OJ.
  The require is that OJ must have in the Help menu an extra submenu ("like
"open help" or similar) which simply opens the PDF.
  1) The PDF could be internationalized
  2) downloaded OJ won't have PDF embedded
  3) we live the PDF on the web site, if people want to download it and put in
OJ folder
  3) It helps the internationalization of the menus: we can only translate the
menus and submenus: people can search on help if they want to understand the
tools