What I think about help is only an option in the menu bar that only opens a pdf
help file (if this is present in the lib/ext or lib/doc folder).
  People who want the help can downloid it separately and put in the folder.
  If the help pdf is not present the option doesn't work

  peppe

Stefan Steiniger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:
  Yep.. adding a help is necessary and we need to look how SIGLE (and
Pirol?) has done that.

but i am not sure about the pdf option? Maybe i did not really
understand how you mean it. Do you want to open a browser with a
web-page, so that someone can download it.. or do you want an integrated
pdf viewer.

i think, some older emails discussed also possibilities for a help
system (they should be also stored). Anyway we can add a new menu entry
when we now how to go on.

stefan