Hi,

I started to work on the strings missing translation by using the language file
from the nightly built as template.  However, I feel that that file does not
contain the missing strings but I have to cut and paste them from the English
language file.  That is not so difficult, but it could be even more simple, if:
- missing strings were added to each language file automatically, or even better
- translations were stored in a spread sheet file having own column for each
language

The latter may also help in translating, because the translator could simply
check how some tricky thing has been solved in other, more or less
understandable languages.

I wonder how could I test drag'n drop functionality and dockable windows, they
hear like interesting to me both.

-Jukka Rahkonen-