--- Sunburned Surveyor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
ha scritto:

> Peppe,
>
> Are you interested in learning how to commit changes
> to the language
> files to the SVN repository?
>
> If you are interested I can get you up and running.
>
> The Sunburned Surveyor

London,
i have been abroad for my job for 10 days, so I didn't
read my mails till now. Yes. I am interested how to
use SVN repository. Let me know around monday-tuesday.
I wonder how many changes happened in those days!!
And about 200 mails to read :(

peppe