I noticed that someone added some functionality to display a
confirmation dialog if the URL in the capabilities document is different
from the service request URL. I'm not sure if this is the best thing to
do as it requires a lot of extra key presses when you automatically add
WMS layers in a plugi-in. I presume this is there to stop people being
redirected to different sites. A suggestion I may make is that if you
say yes for a combination of source and redirected URL it prompts you to
confirm and then saves that in the persistent blackboard so you never
see that message again.

Paul