Hi Stefan,

I'm sorry for the last minute modification in an I18N key
I found that some plugins use strings from other plugins (which is not
very safe), and in this case the translated string hardly fit both plugins.
As it is a very simple string, I'll try to get a translation into other
languages.

Do you target a precise release date ?

Thanks for all the hard work (I had a look into the new raster
capabilities! It works fine!)