this is for the webspace .. you'll have to put a forwarding from there
to the wiki if this is what you want. e.g. I currently do a

RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule   ^$  http://sourceforge.net/projects/ftplicity/  [R]

in the .htaccess of the sourceforge web. Check http://duply.net to see
what happens.
The web root is the htdocs folder in frs.sourceforge.net project
directory. Check
http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/SFTP
how to get in there.

regards ede

PS: the rule above only redirects empty requests, leaving the webspace
as such functional. You probably might want to do
RewriteRule   ^(.*)$
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jump-pilot/$1?%{QUERY_STRING}  [R]
instead, which redirects really everything, leaving requested path and
querystring intact.