Hei Jon,

can set for "www" in your screenshot instead of "vhost.sourceforge.net"

jump-pilot.vhost.sourceforge.net

or (not sure if that works):
sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/jump-pilot/

because having it linked to vhost.sourceforge.net results in a general
link that is not project specific (and I don't have access to the
folder). Whereas jump-pilot.vhost.sourceforge.net would arrive at our
project webpage home.

I need to check what Edgar meant with the last email on htaccess - I
never used that.

stefan