Hi Stefan,

Thanks for recent additions on IntersectPolygonsPlugIn
I have a few questions and propositions about them :

- Does "Found-more-than-one-source-feature-in-Layer" means that there
are overlapping features in a source layer ? In this case, what do you
think about changing the message (and maybe adding a message in the
plugin dialog box like "Source layers must not have overlapping
polygons". Firstly, I thought I had to have only one single feature in
the source layer...
- menu-item names : to follow a well known convention, I tried to add
"..." after each item opening a dialog box (most items do that). Until
recently, there was two ways to do it, adding ... in the language file
or in the code. I added ... in the code in every plugin I had to modify
(except omission)
- another convention followed by most plugin is to propose a candidate
layer at the dialog box opening. One can use context.getCandidateLayer(0)
- in the plugin intersecting polygons from two layers, attributes from
both layers are combined. Would'nt be necessary to prefix attribute
names by A_, B_  to distinguish possible synonyms ?

Of course, if you agree with some of these modifications, I can also do
them myself.