Hi Stefan,

   Having one charset choice doesn't support multiple charsets per project
as the current method does.  I'm not sure how often this happens, but it
isn't too unusual to use datasets from multiple sources.  Instead of
commenting out the dialogs, it might be better to have a workbench
blackboard option to skip them and use the default instead.

  Surely we are all going to run into an "Umlaute" or similar in our data
eventually.

regards,
Larry