Hello Ede, Landon,

edgar.sol...@web.de, [20111006 - 17:14:38]

> as far as i know is intevation still looking if they can help out.
> for now the snapshots on
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/jump-pilot/files/nightly_builds%28ed%29/
> should do just the same.
>
> @stephan/sascha: did you come to a conclusion?

Yes, since the ECW-binaries are included in the builds now (since
r2425 and r2442) we cannot distribute them with the binaries included
anymore. This is not allowed by the GPL!

So if the OpenJump-community wants this included (which is not allowed)
we will stop supporting the the nightly builds from our side.

Sorry about that.

It was clearly communicated with Stefan Steiniger to have the nightlies
without any proprietary codes in it.

Best

        Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.h...@intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998