OpenJUMP Programmers:

I've got Akshita some reading material to get her started with
OpenJUMP programming. I also sketched out some interfaces and class
stubs for a linear referencing/route management built on JTS and
JUMP's feature model that can be integrated into OJ via a plug-in.
(Linear referencing is an area Akshita said she was interested in.)

I'll assist Akshita with the development of the small library and the plug-in.

I put the initial source code on my SurveyOS Project SVN.

Should we move the code to the JPP SVN? Should we discuss the
development of the library and plug-in on this mailing list?

If people will be bored by this discussion, or don't feel it is
appropriate for this mailing list, Akshita and I will move our
conversation to the SurveyOS mailing list, and will only announce new
releases of the library/plug-in here.

Just let me know.

Thanks.

Landon (AKA - The Sunburned Surveyor)