Hi Michaël,

in the class PostgisFeatureInputStream
from the package
com.vividsolutions.jump.datastore.postgis;

there is the method

public FeatureSchema getFeatureSchema(){  ...

which throw new Error ( ...

catch (SQLException ex) {
          //savedException = ex;
// from uwe
System.out.println ( "PostgisFeatureInputStream getFeatureSchema() ex: "
+ ex.getNextException().getMessage() );
             throw new Error(ex.getNextException().getMessage());
         }

The System.out... shows me
when I made the simple wrong query:

select * from

FEHLER: Syntaxfehler am Ende der Eingabe
   Position: 14

Maybe in English:
(ERROR: Syntaxerror at the end of line...)

I do not see this exception on screen.
You told me that the class WorkbenchFrame
should catch this exception
but I can not find the method in WorkbenchFrame
which is resposible for this exception.

Can you help me?

Uwe