Hi Michaël,

now I have OJ3512 in eclipse.

Is it right that the method toMessage ( )
in com.vividsolutions.jump.workbench.ui.WorkbenchFrame
(line 1089) should be invoked by the exception of
the method public FeatureSchema getFeatureSchema()
from the class PostgisFeatureInputStream?

I put an System.out... into the method

public static String toMessage(Throwable t) {
     String message;
System.out.println ( "WorkbenchFrame toMessage ( ) t: " + t.getMessage (
) );

but it was not invoked if I cause an exception
with "select * from".

Uwe