Hi Michaël,

I think I know why we get different
behaviours of OpenJUMP.
It is an JRE problem, I believe!

I tested it now on several computer and different JRE.

I *see* the error message (like you) on computer with JRE

1.6.0_30 (x86) and (amd64)
1.6.0_31 (x86)
1.6.0_33 (x86)
1.7.0_02 (amd64)
1.7.0_07 (x86)

I do *not* see the error message on computer with JRE

1.6.0_45 (x86) and (amd64)
1.7.0_17 (x86)
and
1.7.0_21 (amd64)

The JRE 1.7.0_21 (amd64) is my default environment.

What JRE do you use?

Is it possible for you to switch to JRE 1.7.0_21
if you do not use it now?

Regards

Uwe