Hi developers,

I would like to ask if you could trust me enough for granting me a commit
access to OpenJUMP SVN. For me it would be OK to generate patches and let
others to merge them but Ede said that at least he rather wouldn't do that. I
have managed to build a modified Spatialite plugin with ant and a whole
OpenJUMP snapshot version with maven so I think I know now how to test my
changes locally before committing. I do not have plans to touch the core Java
code but there is something in the Spatialite plugin that I know I can improve.

-Jukka Rahkonen-