+1
:)

On 04/22/2015 11:35 AM, Giuseppe Aruta wrote:
I will be glad to have you on board, Jukka, as developer.

    Hi developers,

    I would like to ask if you could trust me enough for granting me a
    commit access to OpenJUMP SVN. For me it would be OK to generate
    patches and let others to merge them but Ede said that at least he
    rather wouldn’t do that. I have managed to build a modified
    Spatialite plugin with ant and a whole OpenJUMP snapshot version
    with maven so I think I know now how to test my changes locally
    before committing. I do not have plans to touch the core Java code
    but there is something in the Spatialite plugin that I know I can
    improve.

    -Jukka Rahkonen-

    Learn Process modeling best practices with Bonita BPM through live
    exercises
    http://www.bonitasoft.com/be-part-of-it/events/bpm-camp-virtual-
    event?utm_