Hi,

I can build with the snapshot profile by following the instructions from
http://ojwiki.soldin.de/index.php?title=Creating_an_OJ_release_version.
However, when I tried the release command

mvn package -P release -D version.number=1.5.1 -D version.release=4000 the
build fails with the following error

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.
2-beta-5:single (release core) on project OpenJUMP: Failed to create assembly:
Error adding file to archive:
C:\data\oj_trunk\core\trunk\target\nolang\OpenJUMP-
1.5.1-r${version.revision}-nosrc.jar isn't a file. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecution
Exception

There may be something to correct in the pom.xml, but what?

-Jukka Rahkonen-