Hi Michaël,

I was testing how it feels to build OpenJUMP with maven just out of curiosity
and for testing if the documentation is up-to-date.

I have already managed to build a working spatialite plugin with ant but
packaging into jar failed so until now I have just zipped the target folders
and renamed the archive.

-Jukka-

________________________________
Michaël Michaud wrote:

Hi Jukka,

You're welcome to contribute as a programmer after so many contributions as an
expert.

I just added you in the developper list.

Why do you need to build OpenJUMP ? I'm sure Ede can give you more valuable
inputs than I about building with maven, but I'll tell you how I manage plugins
with
ant.

I have generally a small ant build file in the plugin project, with a target
containing
a jar instruction. Just after, I add a copy instruction to copy the jar to my
current
OpenJUMP installation directory.

<target name="my-plugin" id="my-plugin" depends="compile-all">
    <jar basedir="${build}"
jarfile="${dist}/my-plugin-${my-plugin-version}.jar" />
    <copy file="${dist}/my-plugin-${my-plugin-version}.jar"
          todir="D:/PATH/TO/OpenJUMP-20150328-r4357-PLUS/lib/ext" />
</target>

That way, every time I run my jar ant task, I can test the new jar in my
current OpenJUMP
installation.
May be it will also suit your needs for Spatialite improvements.
Let me know if you have any problem.

Michaël