Hi Ede,

I think there are also pros to move them now :
It will be easier for users to change habit if the plugin has not stayed
at the "wrong" place for years.
It seems obvious for RemoveSpike which has never been officially
released yet (I must put it right now where we collectively decided it
should go).

But it is not an important topic for me (I know where they are). I
suggest we follow the suggestion of a third expert about the time to
move them, and if we don't get one, I will be happy to follow your
choice ;-)

Michaël