Hi,

With these data OJ is using 7 GB of memory out of 8 that I have and calculating
the differences has continued for 45 minutes now. It is quite a much compared
with the 25 seconds that was needed for running the Remove spikes.

We got the data from outside and we would like to send a report about the
spikes so that they could be removed already in the native data. The layer
showing the removed vertices would be good also for that purpose.

-Jukka-

Michaël Michaud wrote>

Hi,

A good tool to find what the plugin did is "QA>Calculate geometry differences"

I have two enhancements in mind :
- produce a layer with the location of removed vertices (as removed vertices
will often be out of the new polygon, I'm not sure it will be readable though,
maybe I'll choose to copy the full original polygon of just the two segments
involved in the correction...)
- an option to prevent the production of invalid geometries (currently,
removing a spike can produce invalid geometries)

Michaël