Hi all,

Let me know which external plugins you have updated (I18N) so that I can include new versions in the next official release.

Michaël

Le 14/12/2017 à 15:49, edgar.sol...@web.de a écrit :
not saying your wrong. just saying that since we started building with maven it
is not needed anymore. at least for all characters within iso-8859-1 which
covers pretty much the complete western european charset.

..ede

On 14.12.2017 15:43, Rahkonen Jukka (MML) wrote:
Hi,

I checked the German properties file and it is using the escaped format as
well. I would guess that Stefan knows the history best.

-Jukka-

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: edgar.sol...@web.de [mailto:edgar.sol...@web.de]
Lähetetty: 14. joulukuuta 2017 16:38
Vastaanottaja: jump devel <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] SVN: [5638]

On 14.12.2017 15:33, Rahkonen Jukka (MML) wrote:
Hi,

The Finnish language file has always (at least since 2006 when I started) used
those Unicode escaped expressions for non-ASCII characters and I have thought
that it is a requirement.
not at all :)

The Babelfish application that I used to do made the change automatically but
now I translate with a common text editor and every now and then I forget to do
find/replace.
well you do not need to, technically. but agn. no harm there if you do. carry
on.. ede