Hi,

I can't think of a good solution to migrate without pain.

There is no hurry to migrate and we can probably make one more OJ release with JTS 1.14. I'm curious to see how bigger projects like Geotools, deegree, hale, udig... will manage this change. On the other hand, JTS is one of the biggest strength of OpenJUMP, and we'll have to adopt the newer version, sooner or later.

Maybe we should try to communicate a bit more (list, forum , wiki) to know what third parties think about this evolution. I think there are no much active project using OpenJUMP these days.

Among project derived from OpenJUMP, I can just see Manuela (sourceforge) which is still in sync with OpenJUMP. Other projects like Kosmo, Adb-Toolbox, SkyJUMP, PirolJUMP seem to have been inactive for four years or more.

There has been some interesting plugins since then like an OSM Map reader (github, 2017), a LogisticTools PlugIn (github, 2017) and a drillgis plugin (github, 2015). But this is not much.

Michaël