Hi Peppe,

I think that OpenJUMP plugins including statistical functions make use of jmatharray-20070905. It does not include so many functions, but it is very lightweight.
Maybe Stefan knows a bit more about it.

Maybe there are some other places where statistical functions have been coded. Do cou need it for feature attribute analysis or for image analysis ?

Michaël