-Jukka Rahkonen-

Lähettäjä: Stefan Steiniger [mailto:sst...@geo.uzh.ch]
Lähetetty: 22. toukokuuta 2018 1:38
Vastaanottaja: jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] Methods to calculate Frequency in OJ?

Hi Peppe,

not that I know of... I was thinking there could be something related to colors
theming - but I don't think so with respect to the type you want i even doubt
that jmath has. I used only "counts" (like for histograms); which is a bit
different - or? But you could also check if Sextante has something?

For OJ source code you could just run a text search using "frequency"

cheers,

Stefan