Hi Michael,
thanks for taking care. Indeed I am a little confused as I am not familiar
with maven.

ProfileUtils - I deprecated that class as it has been substituted by othe
classes. I made the correction for the missing icon

Missing icons - I found that Kosmo solved the proble using a method that
substitutes a missing icon with a generic one.
In OpenJUMP basically this mwthod:

 public static ImageIcon icon(String filename) {
    return getIcon(IconLoader.class.getResource(resolveFile(filename)));
  }

can be substituted with this:

//A generic icon (in Kosmo is a red question marker image)
   public final static ImageIcon DEFAULT_UNKNOW_ICON = new ImageIcon(
            IconLoader.class.getResource("default_icon.png"));

//Check the icon otherwise change with the generic one
    public static ImageIcon icon(String filename) {
        ImageIcon icon = null;
        try {
            icon =
getIcon(IconLoader.class.getResource(resolveFile(filename)));
        } catch (final Exception e) {
            icon = DEFAULT_UNKNOW_ICON;
        }
        return icon;