Peppe,

apart from the fact that you reformatted the whole class (again!) with 4spaces
indention an wrongly broken comments, you simply replaced the method icon() .

that is wrong! the method used allover this class is getIcon(url), which would
be the right place to apply your patch.

the default icon is fine. where did you get it from?

..ede