HI Ede

right. what does it do by the way. i saw it lacks german translation which i could do if i know what it does. it seems to be hidden in the Plugin menu as well and should be placed properly via def-plugins.xml if we decide to keep it.
What should be placed by default-plugins.xml ? I think it is the role of the extension to place its own plugin isn't it ? default-plugins is not supposed to know anything about extension's plugin or did I miss something ?

Michaël
how about we remove it and if users complain we at least know it is in actual
use and think of a solution?

..ede