Jukka, you are the expert about spatialite. I made a quick test but a
confirmation from you would be welcome. I think OpenJUMP is not ready to manage
the full set of geometries with Z, M and ZM, but it should read geometries with
Z without losing Z and read geometries with ZM at least as geometries with Z.

---

** [bugs:#417] wkb reader of spatialite**

**Status:** pending
**Milestone:** OJ_2.x
**Created:** Thu Feb 18, 2016 08:15 PM UTC by michael michaud
**Last Updated:** Thu May 13, 2021 06:13 PM UTC
**Owner:** michael michaud

Spatialite driver can't read geometries with Z, M or ZM because geopackage uses
ogc-specification for wkb while postgis ewkb uses its own encoding (and JTS has
been implemented according to ewkb specification.
A small patch has been made in OpenJUMP to change how the geometry is written
before reading it with JTS wkb parser, but it does not work for
multi-geometries.
A more complete patch must be proposed to JTS as soon as possible.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/bugs/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/admin/bugs/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.