Ede,

OpenJUMP 2.0 is quite stable now.

However, I would be pleased to include some recent fixes in a bug fix release.

I can also include Peppe improvements.

I will not try to merge heatmap branch which could introduce regression, but I'd like to backport at least fixes.

If we fix a release date, I can organize myself and see what I can include and what I must postpone.

Michaël

envoyé : 16 mai 2022 à 18:43
de : edgar.sol...@web.de
à : OpenJump develop and use <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
objet : [JPP-Devel] OSGeoLive and OJ2

hey All,

are we satisfied with revamped OJ 2.0 stability and should include it in the upcoming OSGeoLive release? Or do we need to do a quick maintenance release beforehand?

Or should we stick with previous stable OJ 1.16 for the time being?

.. sunny regards, ede