actually it is. A few guys here emailed me back suggesting using a generated route. I've tested this in the lab and it works a treat. I am tracking an ospf route, when that dissapears so does the aggregate (generate) advertised towards my peer.
Thanks, J. On 02/01/2008, Daniel Roesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 10:35:57AM -0700, Sergio D. wrote: > > aggregate routes with policy should work with something like this possibly: > > No, as only routes "within" 10/8 do get fed thru the policy for > filtering. > > What the OP really wants ain't possible with JunOS as far as I'm > aware. > > Best regards, > Daniel > > -- > CLUE-RIPE -- Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- PGP: 0xA85C8AA0 > _______________________________________________ > juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp > _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

