correct - sorry I didnt interperate your reply properly ;) J.
On 03/01/2008, Daniel Roesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > On Thu, Jan 03, 2008 at 01:53:23PM +0000, junos fordummies wrote: > > actually it is. A few guys here emailed me back suggesting using a > > generated route. I've tested this in the lab and it works a treat. I > > am tracking an ospf route, when that dissapears so does the aggregate > > (generate) advertised towards my peer. > > But this OSPF route is a more-specific route of the generated route, > correct? THAT works. But the original request suggested that 9.9.9.9/32 > should be taken as "trigger route" for generating a 10/8 route. And > this ain't possible, neither with "aggregate", nor "generate". Both > accept only more-specific routes as contributors. > > See also: > > http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos85/swconfig85-routing/id-10359002.html#id-10359002 > > Best regards, > Daniel > > -- > CLUE-RIPE -- Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- PGP: 0xA85C8AA0 > _______________________________________________ > juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp > _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

