> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:juniper-nsp-
> [email protected]] On Behalf Of Eric Van Tol
> Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 1:46 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [j-nsp] L2VPN not forwarding
> 
> Hi all,
> I am attempting to test out an L2VPN that connects two GE interfaces on
> two separate J2320 routers via MPLS over GRE.  I have the MPLS tunnel up
> and working and can ping using the 'ping mpls l2vpn' command.  My problem
> is when I connect my devices to each GE port on the 2320s, I am unable to
> ping across.
> ...

I hate replying to my own posts, but a day after posting, I was finally able to 
ping.  No changes were made to the configs on anything and the only thing that 
was different was that I had physically moved the two test routers.  Since 
then, I've been able to reproduce the non-pinging by doing various things like 
shutting down an intermediary interface or clearing OSPF adjacencies, but 
cannot figure out why.  It doesn't seem to recover from any sort of hiccup.  
GRE tunnels are up, MPLS pings work fine, 'show l2vpn connections' show the VPN 
as up.  Where to go after this?

-evt
_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to