Hi Paul,
You will apply CoS/QoS configurations on AE interface not on AE members.
Regards,
Muhammad Farooq


> From: [email protected]
> To: [email protected]
> Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:58:29 +1000
> Subject: [j-nsp] Aggregated Ethernet QoS
> 
> 
> Hi all,
> 
>  
> 
> I can't find any documentation on CoS/QoS configuration on Aggregated 
> Ethernet from Junipers web site, if anyone knows any links pls share.
> 
>  
> 
> I know what configuration I want to do I'm just not sure where it has to be 
> applied i.e on Gig interface, AE interface or ex interfaces.
> 
> Regards
> Paul
> 
> 
> 
>                                         
> _________________________________________________________________
> New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private? Find it at CarPoint.com.au
> http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/206222968/direct/01/
> _______________________________________________
> juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp
                                          
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail: Trusted email with powerful SPAM protection.
https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969
_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to