On May 6, 2010, at 11:58 PM, Paul Waller wrote:

I can't find any documentation on CoS/QoS configuration on Aggregated Ethernet from Junipers web site, if anyone knows any links pls share.

I know what configuration I want to do I'm just not sure where it has to be applied i.e on Gig interface, AE interface or ex interfaces.

Be very careful what version of JunOS you use with AE and CoS. We discovered a software bug in 9.3 on the M10i platform where BA classifiers were not working on AE bundles. In our case, the packets were marked correctly but the classifier was simply throwing everything into the best-effort forwarding-class. The workaround was to configure a MF classifier until the bug could be resolved. Just be sure to TEST the config on a bench with proper hardware before deployment. Be sure to check egress forwarding-class on the non-AE interfaces to make sure your classifiers are working.
_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to