On 5/16/2011 4:19 AM, Saku Ytti wrote:
On (2011-05-16 11:41 +0800), Chen Jiang wrote:

MX80-48T doesn't support scheduling hierarchy compared with MX80, except
that, all the same. I don't think you need scheduling hierarchy in your
It is also missing clocking stuff (uarts, bits, synce).

IIRC the MX80-48T bundle is also restricted in certain licenses that are available. We were told at the time we were going through the process to determine the best upgraded Juniper gear for us (~6 months ago) that they wouldn't sell us the ADV-R license on a 48T bundle.

http://forums.juniper.net/t5/Routing/MX80-Advanced-License/td-p/52014

These bundles and licensing restrictions and such seem to change daily with Juniper, so my recommendation would be to give your sales rep your complete set of requirements and let them muddle through the morass of different "bundles". For us this was a (longer than expected) iterative process of several rinse, lather, repeats.

-DM