On Jan 15, 2013, at 2:57 AM, Dennis Krul | Tilaa <[email protected]> wrote: >> Can you tell the PR number you tried to avoid initially ? > > I wasn't trying to avoid it. I just thought it wouldn't be interesting, > because it's an internal PR. But here it is: PR843475
I suspect you may have answered a different question than Tima asked. It looks like you gave us the internal PR number (843475) tracking your current issue in 11.4R5 code. Please also give us the PR number which JTAC claimed would be fixed by your upgrade from 10.4 to 11.4R5 per this comment: > JTAC analysed our core dumps and told us this was a known issue (null pointer > exception). It would not be resolved in 10.4 but was resolved in 11.2R5.5, > the recommended JTAC release for EX4200. Thanks, --Stacy _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

