We have some connections using multicast to pass a video feed. Right now, it is just VPLS through our routers from endpoint to endpoint; the connections are all static (no IGMP running on our routers and AFAIK it's all static at the source and destination, so no IGMP to snoop).
Now we're trying to pass the feed through a VLAN to a new connection through a switch (a VLAN on a trunk from our router to a VLAN on another trunk to the transport carrier), but we're not sure how to get the switch to pass the traffic. I guess there's something we need to configure static on the switch, but I don't know what. This is all Juniper (MX routers and EX switches). I'm not that knowledgeable about multicast, so I don't know what to look at. Thanks for any pointers/help. -- Chris Adams <[email protected]> _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

