Hi Craig, I had similar issues when labbing using Lsys combined with Layer 2
types of things like martini l2circuits and vpls...

I think it has something to do with the way lsys logical tunnel interfaces
assign their mac/hardware address... I did solve this a couple different
ways...

When I initially only had one tunnel-service configured, then I created more
lt interfaces and saw that there was an alternating mac address assigned...
so , you just have to make sure you use the *different* mac address for the
L2 endpoints so they don't conflict.  But later I learned to simply add
another tunnel-service to my mx104 lsys environment, then this made it even
more likely that I would have a different mac address...

[edit]
gvtc@lab-mx104# show chassis | display set
set chassis fpc 0 pic 1 tunnel-services
set chassis fpc 1 pic 1 tunnel-services

[edit]
gvtc@lab-mx104# run show interfaces lt-0/1/0 | grep "MAC|Hard"
  Current address: 30:b6:4f:68:70:a9, Hardware address: 30:b6:4f:68:70:a9
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:a9
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:aa
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:a9
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:aa
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:a9
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:aa
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:a9
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:aa
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:a9
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:aa
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:a9
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:a9
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:a9
    MAC: 30:b6:4f:68:70:a9

[edit]
gvtc@lab-mx104# run show interfaces lt-1/1/0 | grep "MAC|Hard"
  Current address: 30:b6:4f:68:73:4e, Hardware address: 30:b6:4f:68:73:4e

-Aaron