On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:22:36 +0000
Chris Boyd <cb...@gizmopartners.com> wrote:

> Team Cymru has a “JunOS Secure Template” that I found a good place to start.
> It quotes version 4 though.  I think that means it’s well tested?
>
> http://www.cymru.com/gillsr/documents/junos-template.pdf

That document is old and should be considered unreliable.  I'm speaking
with some authority since I contributed major parts to it, including
the now bad advice of UDP rate rate limits (their demise hastened with
the rise of QUIC/SPDY years ago).

I've been redoing a slew of JUNOS configuration standards and am
documenting them as I go.  I've not finalized new loopback filters yet,
but you might be interested in others and keeping an eye on this repo.
Loopback filters will soon appear within a few weeks.

  <https://github.com/jtkristoff/junos>

John