Great to have these introductions !

Just want to add that Grant have been working with us for a few weeks
now and have already been involved in a lot of improvement of the
classic notebook, and already made a few discrete minor releases !

I haven't had a chance to spend a lot of time with Ian yet, but we
will try to restart the work that stalled on JupyterDrive and realtime
collaboration. When this this was first started that almost 2 years
ago it might have been a bit early. Though the code should not require
too much work to be compatible with JupyterLab.

I'm also extremely happy to see Paul who always bring a lot of good
mood to the team ! I'm looking forward to a lot of newvi feature and
bug reports !