Hello,

I am one half of the research computing podcast http://rce-cast.com/

We would like to feature Jupyter on the show.  This is a friendly interview
about an hour long over skype or phone with a developer or two who can
speak to the project, what it is, and it's history.

If interested please contact me off list.

Thanks

PS if you have nominations for other projects to talk to on the show please
let me know off list.