Hi,
I'm using both python 2 and 3 in my JupyterHub and I have two separate
kernels (json file)  for each one of them.

Could anyone please clarify on the below?

1. The Python 3 is displayed  as "Python [default]" in my JupyterHub in the
list of notebooks.
Where do I have to modify to display it as "Python 3.5" in my JupyterHub in
the list of notebooks.

2. When I install a python package, what command can I use to get it
installed in both python 2 (anaconda2) and python3 (anaconda3)?

Do I need to run conda install command in ananconda 2 and anaconda3?

Thanks in advance!