Hi,

I'm using bokeh to generate interactive visualizations and I want to
pre-render / execute the notebooks I programmatically generate using
"jupyter nbconvert --to notebook --execute notebook1.ipynb --output
notebook1_output.ipynb". Although it seems it executes the cells but the
outputs from JS powered visualizations are not stored in the executed
notebook file and manual execution is required on the browser.

Is there a way to keep such outputs in the notebook files programmatically
through Terminal?

We had some discussion on bokeh forums please have a look at it
<https://groups.google.com/a/continuum.io/forum/#!topic/bokeh/vFCPyLSzlRA>.

Best
Gungor