Hi,

I am currently working on a project where I am embedding a running Notebook
server in an iframe. Ideally, I want the iframe to have the full
functionality of Jupyter Notebooks (navigating through the project
directory, opening and creating new notebook files, etc), which requires
opening new links on existing windows instead of opening up new tabs or
windows.

The issue that I have run into is that I can't seem to set
c.NotebookApp.webbrowser_open_new='0' in jupyter_notebook_config.py (the
option seems to have been deprecated).
Has this option been deprecated? If so, is there another way to have the
running Notebook open new notebook files using the same window?

Any advice would be appreciated :)

Thanks!
Young