I curious to know if people get much functionality out of the checkpoints
in Jupyter notebooks?  My understanding is that they store manually saved
states, but not autosaves.  Can you really rollback things effectively?  Or
can they serve as a functional traceback of how someone works if they only
save manual selected states?

They seem like they should be powerful, but I have to admit that just how
they might be powerful eludes me!

-David

IDIES and E&PS
Johns Hopkins University