On Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 4:44:38 AM UTC+13, Matthias Bussonnier
wrote:

> ... and a flag to disable it with a big warning ...

I think a simple name like “enable DNS insecure mode” would do the trick. I
don’t think big warnings are very useful: people just ignore them. But use
a trigger word like “insecure”, and that should make them think twice. By
all means link to a more detailed explanation elsewhere. But for those who
can’t be bothered to read further, it should at least make them nervous.