I am using Jupyter on SSH, with the amazing VIM extension. However, when I
try to modify the vim mappings in the config file, the actions are now
shown in my jupyter notebook.  Does anyone know how I can see which config
file is being used by my jupyter folder? My current config file is
~/.jupyter/custom/custom.js, but it's not loading on the Jupyter notebook :(